Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPM 2007 Agent Connection Error

Hi,

I am encountering the following situation with my DPM 2007. I have a DPM 2007 server and several DPM 2007 clients that are working fine. Recently one of the DPM clients was rebooted and after this reboot, the DPM server is not able to establish a connection to the DPM client.

The connection status shown from the DPM server is Attempting Connection and this can go on for a very long time without timeout.

I have rebooted this DPM client several times and still facing the same issue. Would appreciate some kind advise to resolve this issue.

Re: DPM 2007 Agent Connection Error

Originally posted by hohpaul View Post
    Hi,

I am encountering the following situation with my DPM 2007. I have a DPM 2007 server and several DPM 2007 clients that are working fine. Recently one of the DPM clients was rebooted and after this reboot, the DPM server is not able to establish a connection to the DPM client.

The connection status shown from the DPM server is Attempting Connection and this can go on for a very long time without timeout.

I have rebooted this DPM client several times and still facing the same issue. Would appreciate some kind advise to resolve this issue.
    Please check the firewall on the client make sure its not blocking the port for DPM server if it does not resolve it then the last option uninstall it on the client server try to reinstall it from DPM server and it would fix your problem 100%.

Comment

Working...
    X