Can't add pc to my domain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't add pc to my domain

Hi i am using win 2008 R2 domain my network is 192.168.30.0 no firewall no port block nothing security apply. I have win 7 os in client pc also XP. almost 90 pc in my network. almost all pc i can add to my domain but some of pc i can't add to domain when i try to add that time show below error
    Note: This information is intended for a network administrator. If you are not your network's administrator,
    notify the administrator that you received this information, which has been recorded
    in the file C:\Windows\debug\dcdiag.txt.

DNS was successfully queried for the service location (SRV) resource record used to
    locate a domain controller for domain "ollo.com.bd":

The query was for the SRV record for _ldap._tcp.dc._msdcs.ollo.com.bd

The following domain controllers were identified by the query:
    ad.ollo.com.bd

However no domain controllers could be contacted.

Common causes of this error include:

- Host (A) or (AAAA) records that map the names of the domain controllers to their IP addresses are missing or
    contain incorrect addresses.

- Domain controllers registered in DNS are not connected to the network or are not running.

Please advice what to do now

Re: Can't add pc to my domain

are all your computers assigned addresses using DHCP? Are they all in the one scope ?
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Also, are they all in the same AD site?

Have you tried joining by FQDN (ollo.com.bd) rather than NETBIOS name (ollo) when you enter any domain information?

Can you post an IPCONFIG/ALL from both a DC, a good PC, and a problem PC
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

yes it's a same scop. All pc is same network and provide IP from AD. DHCP service also run from AD serer. problem PC alse get IP from AD server. Ping reply is ok. I can share folder from server also but only i can't add pc to domain
        please advice

Comment

Please answer all the questions asked above
          Tom Jones
          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
          IT Trainer / Consultant
          Ossian Ltd
          Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
          X