Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windows 2008 WDS & Waik configuration

Hi Every One

I recently configure windwos server 2008 as WDS Server I've configure two answer file with it but the deployment wasn't done as I would like. because I would like a complete automatic deployment I don't want the user to intervene at any step.
    please does any one have an idea how to configure the waik answer file to do the complete automatic deployment.

Thank's in advance for your help an advice.

Tarik

Re: windows 2008 WDS & Waik configuration

go to and search for Zero Touch Deployment
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Thank's a lot of that

Comment

Hi Ossian

can we do the zero touch deployment with waik or do we need sccm or an other third party software?

thank's for your help

Comment

IIRC you can get very close without SCCM but for the full ZT option I believe you do
          Tom Jones
          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
          IT Trainer / Consultant
          Ossian Ltd
          Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
          X