Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help for AD DS Error cannot create new domain new forest installation wizard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help for AD DS Error cannot create new domain new forest installation wizard

Please help I m still having a problem with this error:"The local administrator account becomes the domain aadministrator account when you creat a new domain. the new domain connot be created because the local administrator account password does not meet requirements.currently, a password is not required for local administrator account. we recommend that you use the net user commond-line tool with /passwordreq:yes option to require a password for this account before you creat the new domain; otherwise , a password will not be required for the domain adiministrator account.i need trhe solution for this issue" I already done one suggestion from next door forum for this action:“go right click Computer, click Manage, expand Configuration node, expand Local Users and Groups, and look for the Administrator account, then right click on it and Set Password…” I change password many times these password, which met the requirement, I created this as sample “@dminS3tyo or [email protected]” so what wrong those password? I created all met the requirement? But Im still facing this annoying error... Anyone Please help me….? Many thanks for helpvanbumi

Re: Please help for AD DS Error cannot create new domain new forest installation wiza

Did you use the net user commond-line tool with /passwordreq:yes option to require a password?
    "To err is human but to really **** things up requires a computer user..."

"The path to enlightenment is /user/bin/enlightenment"

A+ CE

Comment

Working...
    X