Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why don't redirected folders turn off for users?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why don't redirected folders turn off for users?

So I have redirected folders turn on globally but then turned off for certain users...yet they still are syncing between the client PC and the server. The green circle is still appearing in the task area regardless of how many reboots.

Answers are coming few and far between many out of the box features of SBS20008 that are perplexing me...I hope this is an easy fix with the interface that was designed to handle this as the only answers I see on other forums involves complicated GPO admin...but these most likely pertain to Server 2008 and older SBS implementation.

Re: why don't redirected folders turn off for users?

Originally posted by carboncow View Post
    So I have redirected folders turn on globally but then turned off for certain users...yet they still are syncing between the client PC and the server. The green circle is still appearing in the task area regardless of how many reboots.

Answers are coming few and far between many out of the box features of SBS20008 that are perplexing me...I hope this is an easy fix with the interface that was designed to handle this as the only answers I see on other forums involves complicated GPO admin...but these most likely pertain to Server 2008 and older SBS implementation.
    Is this an SBS2008 implementation? If so, wrong forum, also most people manage SBS like its a normal install of 2k8 and wonder why it goes wrong. Please confirm OS.

Comment

Working...
    X