Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 R2 Deploy printers via GPO to XP clients

Hey ! Greetings to all !!

I am new to this forum. I used to read this forum but this is the first time that I am posting on this.

I have Server 2008 R2 domain controller. which is also the print server. I have successfully deployed printers through GPO to win7 clients but the problem is that the printers are not deployed on my Xp clients.

I read an article on this site but couldn't find pushprinterconnection.exe on the system32 folders on my server. Where could I download it ????? or how to deploy printers to Xp client on windows server 2008 R2 ??????

thanks !

Re: 2008 R2 Deploy printers via GPO to XP clients

Don't forget that you'll need 32-bit drivers for the XP machines.
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

It's in %Windir%\PMCSnap
      Please remember to leave positive reputation points (The Ying Yang Icon) if someone helps you.

Comment

Don't forget you need to install the XP CSE (Client Side Extensions) so the Server 2008 GPOs will work.
        If you don't have WSUS running or have then already installed - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
        X