show me this Click image for larger version

Name:	RMS.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	493515
    wht can i do
    thanks

DC+RMS 2008 r2 sp1

Without more info such as how long the system has been running before this started, what patches or upgrades were installed lately, etc., I began by searching with the error message you show, and I came up with quite a few hits. A lot of them refer to this link as an authority on the issue. The article refers to Office 2007 but the rest looks the same. Once you work thru that and are happy that you know what to do on your client PCs, you can use Group Policy Preferences to make the registry changes across your domain.
    *RicklesP*
    MSCA (2003/XP), Security+, CCNA

** Remember: credit where credit is due, and reputation points as appropriate **

Comment

i have domain
      and i install RMS server 2008r2 sp1 the previous week and i configure RMS for any one
      and i try to test RMS on client
      Office 2010
      and i do resterict and i set user name and password i see this issue
      i wait your reply

Comment

Sorry, only just realised I didn't include the article link that you needed to see. Here it is: http://blogs.technet.com/b/rmssupp/a...en-kinder.aspx

Check your server and a specimen client PC for the registry entries. The first instruction is to set a reg key BEFORE installing the RMS role. Was that done? If not, remove and start over, following these steps.
        *RicklesP*
        MSCA (2003/XP), Security+, CCNA

** Remember: credit where credit is due, and reputation points as appropriate **

Comment

The solution
          i download RMS client
          and work normally
          thanks

Comment

What OS are the clients running (the RMS client was, IIRC, only needed for XP)
            Tom Jones
            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
            X