X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run a survey before Users Login

Environment
    Windows Server 2008 R2 Std

My Question is this, is there a way that domain users once logging in can first be redirected to a survey and once it is done and completed, the login process continues and displays their desktop. We have run surveys and always the response is so low as always 10 out 500 staff respond.

Thanks

You can certainly set an application to run instead of the desktop - If you look at the script section here: http://www.windowsecurity.com/articl...plication.html you will find it is similar (not identical) to your requirements so could be adapted fairly easily
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Thanks for the link, I will try it out and see if it can work for me, then i will post my result.
      until then.

Comment

While Ossian's idea is great.. how do you make it copy with it once the survey is done?
        Also.. how many bullshit responses are you going to get? It's like forcing me to vote - I don't actually provide meaningful input towards our country's government. Neither do many other people. We show up and write some shit, because we are forced to.
        That skews the results, potentially more than low turnout might

(PS, Off topic, I firmly beleive it's completely undemocratic to force a person to vote for government leaders.)
        Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Working...
        X