No announcement yet.

IIS 6.0 on windows server 2008 not working

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IIS 6.0 on windows server 2008 not working

Hello all,
    I am new here and having some issues with my Windows 2008 server running exchange 2007.

Issue number 1:

When i go into my IIS 6.0 Manager i See my server in the list on the left hand side and it's like grayed out. When i right click on the server to hit connect a popbox comes up so i type de server name and username and password an hit ok but nothing happens still am not able to connect to it. What might be the problem?

Issue number 2:

Out of Office Service is not working in Outlook 2007 running exchange 2007, i would get an error OUt of office service server is unavailable try again later.

i have checked my auto discovery settings and they look fine to me. what might be causing this?

Issue Number 3:

OWA is not working on my local network meaning if i go to https://servername.domain.local/owa i would get page could not be displayed. also i am not able to access it outside my network.

Might issue number 1 be causing all this problem?

PLease help i am desperate the get these issues solved been having them for 2 weeks now and all the 50 employees are starting to get frustrated :S

please appreciate some help

Re: IIS 6.0 on windows server 2008 not working

Nevermind just fixed it

the WWW service was disabled