No announcement yet.

Configuring AD Certificate Services...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Configuring AD Certificate Services...

(Sory for the bad English, my language is Hebrew)

As a self student of the 70-640 exam (or 83-640), 13% of the exam included "Configuring Active Directory Certificate Services ".

I find it very difficult to practic these stuff. I don't know what they are, and when to use them. Useally when I study other stuff like AD, GPO, IIS, Sharepoint, DNS and so on, I practic it by installing and playing around with VMs. but I have no idea how to deal with the Certification stuff.

I know that my question is very difficult to understand and even more difficult to answer it, cuz actually there is no a specific question. but I'm realy desperate and stuck with this issue a long time.

אפשר גם לעזור בעברית. תתנו לי איזה קישור או משהו מאיפה להתחיל. אני משתגע כבר...

Re: Configuring AD Certificate Services...

If your testing thsi you'll need a server setup with an OS and a couple of clients to test from, preferably in a VM.
    Last edited by wullieb1; 5th January 2010, 11:22. Reason: I'm a foll ;-

Comment

Originally posted by wullieb1 View Post
      If your testing thsi you'll need a server setup with an OS and a couple of clients to test from, preferably in a VM.
      I installed the role "AD Certificate Services" on a server. than what? what should I install on the clients?? how can I test it in a real situation? when will someone ask for a certification? I want to see some windows coming up with "OK" buttuns and so on. how can I make it happens?
      Last edited by jiddisch; 5th January 2010, 11:33.

Comment

Maybe have a read at this

http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...epGuide_En.doc

Comment

Originally posted by wullieb1 View Post
          Thank you, I hope it will help.
          Last edited by jiddisch; 5th January 2010, 19:17.

Comment

Working...
          X