Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Dedicated Server 2008 is die

Hi
    all bigners i have online dedicated server 2008 but my problem is cannot connect to telnet, ssh, remote desktop while the rezones of during the configuration for IP SEC wrong polices assign also disconnect my remote desktop and other remote connectivity just only ip ping is proper how to solution of my problem via any possible solutions so back to live to remote desktop thanks

Re: My Dedicated Server 2008 is die

Just for the record, a little bit of puncutation and proof reading would help us understand your problem better. You don't have to speak the Queen's English (in fact, if you did we'd probably not understand that either ), but a little clarity can go a long way.

Do you have physical access to the PC or some kind of out-of-band management like Dell's DRAC or HP's iLO? Disable the IPSec policy that way if you can. Other than that, I'm afraid you're out of luck.
    Wesley David
    LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
    -------------------------------
    Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
    Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
    Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
    Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

Working...
    X