Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RD Web Access issue

All,

I have a quick question about publishing Outlook 2003 through RD Web access.

For some reason when you compose a new mail message the new window goes behind the Outlook window.

I know, it's doesn't seem like a big deal but our non-technical personnel are flipping out about 'losing' their new message window.

Has anyone else ran into this problem? Do you know of a way to fix this?

We are planning to upgrade to Outlook 2007 eventually, does it have the same issue?

Thanks,
    Major

Re: RD Web Access issue

Originally posted by MajorWoody View Post
    All,

I have a quick question about publishing Outlook 2003 through RD Web access.

For some reason when you compose a new mail message the new window goes behind the Outlook window.

I know, it's doesn't seem like a big deal but our non-technical personnel are flipping out about 'losing' their new message window.

Has anyone else ran into this problem? Do you know of a way to fix this?

We are planning to upgrade to Outlook 2007 eventually, does it have the same issue?

Thanks,
    Major

I guess no-one has ran into this?

Major

Comment

Re: RD Web Access issue

There's no need to bump the thread - people will post if they have something to contribute.
      Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Working...
      X