Antiviruse firewall on clients

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antiviruse firewall on clients

Hi. on of my clients after installing Nod32 block ping pack. and my user after login by this system have no acssec to their home folder.Thank uoy all

Re: Antiviruse firewall on clients

No experience of NOD32 but in most AVs you need to allow the LAN as a general exception to any firewalling.

I am unclear if the problem is on the client side (after install AV on the client PCs -- which OS) or if it is after install on the server (presumably 2008 but please confirm)
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I am sure that its happen beacuse of Nod32 and its firewall options, before installing nod every thing was right. its version: nod32 2.7 control center, how i sould change its firewall options to work well with the domain?

Comment

Can you please tell us if the problem started after you installed NOD on the client PCs (and which OS they have) or on the server (and which OS it has)?
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X