TS Gatewway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS Gatewway

I've deployed TS Gateway / TS Web Access, and I'm using RSA SecurID with ISA 2006 to include two-factor authentication to TS Web Access. I'm looking for a way to prevent users from connecting directly to the Terminal Server using the remote desktop client, thus enforcing two-factor authentication. Is there any way to do this ?

Re: TS Gatewway

Following the steps in the document below will enable you to configure TS Gateway Web Access with RSA SecurID and will prevent users from bypassing two-factor authentication by launching MSTSC.exe.

http :// www. scribd. com/ doc/ 15682090/ TS-Gateway-2008-RSA
    Last edited by Ossian; 22nd May 2009, 08:24. Reason: Removed live link according to forum rules

Comment

Thanks for the update
      I've removed the link as per forum rules
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Coexis, (Or should I say dtlsixeoc1482)

Why would you ask a question you already know the answer to?
        And then answering your own question half an hour later with a link to a document you have uploaded yourself!
        Although the contents could probably be beneficial to someone this method doesn't seem moraly right to me somehow.
        Apologies if I have this wrong but it is to much of a coincidence.
        Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Good call, L4ndy, but it was more like 3 weeks (check the date on the first post)

Coexis, please tell us exactly where the document you posted on the other link came from in case it is a breach of copyright
          Tom Jones
          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
          IT Trainer / Consultant
          Ossian Ltd
          Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Zzzz! Got mixed up with the date he uploaded the iPaper. I'll take my detectives hat off because it's not working properly today
            Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Working...
            X