Issues with AD RMS in Parent Child AD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with AD RMS in Parent Child AD

Hi,I have a Parent Domain named Company.net and child domain North.company.net, South.company.net and central.company.net. I installed AD RMS on the Parent domain and everything works fine on it. My problem starts when I start creating template for my clients. As I start the process of creating template I first give the name of template and description now when I click NEXT than I have to give a security group or Distribution group (here is where I am having problem).When I give the name of any security or distribution group which are on Company.net it works fine and ADD's the sec or dist Group. but when I try to give the group which is in the child domain it shows first when I click on ADD group and when I click on FIND NOW to add that group it shows me there, When I click on CHECK NAMES it also resolves the name but when I double click on it to add that group It Just doesn’t adds up,I can share the snaps if you like to view.RegardsWasay

Re: Issues with AD RMS in Parent Child AD

Originally posted by Syed Wasay View Post
    Hi,I have a Parent Domain named Company.net and child domain North.company.net, South.company.net and central.company.net. I installed AD RMS on the Parent domain and everything works fine on it. My problem starts when I start creating template for my clients. As I start the process of creating template I first give the name of template and description now when I click NEXT than I have to give a security group or Distribution group (here is where I am having problem).When I give the name of any security or distribution group which are on Company.net it works fine and ADD's the sec or dist Group. but when I try to give the group which is in the child domain it shows first when I click on ADD group and when I click on FIND NOW to add that group it shows me there, When I click on CHECK NAMES it also resolves the name but when I double click on it to add that group It Just doesn’t adds up,I can share the snaps if you like to view.RegardsWasay
    If you could please.

Comment

Working...
    X