Virus removal project.exe amirecivel.c worm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virus removal project.exe amirecivel.c worm

Please help remove project.exe file created by amirecivel.c worm virus on windows 2008 server

Re: Virus removal project.exe amirecivel.c worm

What antivirus? What have you tried so far?

Wipe the box clean and recover from your backup. There is no other guaranteed way of removing a virus. Even if you do fully remove it, then there is no guarantee that you can repair the damage that it has caused.
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

using microsoft windows forefront

Comment

As this is a server, I would recommend that you follow my previous suggestion to format and reinstall. You will greatly reduce the time required to deal with the problem and reduce the chance of infecting other machines on the network.

You do have backups, right? And you test them?
        Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Working...
        X