Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS Web Access published application printing problem

Hi,
    We have installed and configured 2 x Windows 2008 TS Servers and Windows 2008 TS Gateway server with load balancing. When client connects to full remote desktop everything is ok include local printers and drives - all are redirected to remote session. Here is the problem: when client tries to run web published application or run distributed application local drives are redirected, but no printers.
    We have checked TS gataway settings, Terminal Servers settings, Remote app settings and IIS TS application settings, but probably missed something.
    Any ideas?

Re: TS Web Access published application printing problem

Have you checked the event viewer?
    Check the application log on the terminal server.
    What is the OS on the cllient?
    [Powershell]
    Start-DayDream
    Set-Location Malibu Beach
    Get-Drink
    Lay-Back
    Start-Sleep
    Wake-Up!
    Resume-Service
    Write-Warning
    [/Powershell]

BLOG: Therealshrimp.blogspot.com

Comment

Re: TS Web Access published application printing problem

Originally posted by Killerbe View Post
      Have you checked the event viewer?
      Check the application log on the terminal server.
      What is the OS on the cllient?
      Hi,
      Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have and there is error every time when client connects to TS event id: 5605 generated. It says:
      Access to the root\cimv2\TerminalSerices namespace was denied because the namespace is marked with RequiresEncryption but the script or application attempted to connect to this namespace with an authentication level below Pkt_Privacy. Change the authentication level to Pkt_Privacy and run the script or application again.
      I have readed the artical: http://technet2.microsoft.com/window....mspx?mfr=true , but I realy don't know what I need to do. I have done the registry bit - didn't help. I am not sure how to do the script stuff and what in my case I need to do. I understand that I need to run this script on the client PC, but all point to use TS Web access is to work from different PC's and from different locations. When I run the script on remote client PC I receive error message: "The remote server machine does not exist or unavailable". By the way, I forgot to say that we use SSL to connect to TS Web server.
      The OS on client is Windows XP SP3.
      Thanks
      Last edited by pavelkr; 15th May 2008, 14:12.

Comment

Working...
      X