How to check all the users currently login to domain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to check all the users currently login to domain

I want to know is there is any tool so that we can find out how mnay users are login to the domain,8 months before i browse petri website and in one of the thread it mention that there is a tool so that we can find out how many users are login to the domain.

Re: How to check all the users currently login to domain

You can user usrstat (google it) to find out when a user last logged on. Not too sure about currently logged on.

Maybe a third party tool could do it - maybe google it?
    Server 2000 MCP
    Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

PSLoggedON is the answer to your question.

Using it with the syntax psloggedon \\servername will list all users logged onto that server.

Try it.

Comment

You da man! Ive used psloggedon before but only to query workstations. Thats great!

Shame it doesn't return the source workstation of the user
        Server 2000 MCP
        Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by tonyyeb
          You da man! Ive used psloggedon before but only to query workstations. Thats great!

Shame it doesn't return the source workstation of the user

Yeah tis a great shame. Could be something to email the writer about.

***EDIT***

Just sent an email to Mark.

BTW you can also download the source code for this from the same site so it may be easily added to the existing app.

With consent of course.
          Last edited by wullieb1; 4th August 2006, 11:21.

Comment

I think an update for the utility is now unlikely since Mark and Bryce are now Microsoft employees.
            1 1 was a racehorse.
            2 2 was 1 2.
            1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
            2 2 1 1 2

Comment

More than likely but its still worth asking

Comment

The source looks out of my depth! Hope someone can add this sort of funtionality.
                Server 2000 MCP

Comment

8 months ago i browse petri website and mr petri recommend some tools, so that we can find out how many user are login to the domain.

Comment

Originally posted by SIRDON
                    8 months ago i browse petri website and mr petri recommend some tools, so that we can find out how many user are login to the domain.
                    And what were those tools?
                    1 1 was a racehorse.
                    2 2 was 1 2.
                    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Tried using the FORUM SEARCH maybe?
                      Server 2000 MCP

Comment

No offence m8 but if you look back up the posts you'll find a piece of software that answers your question.

Some folk are never happy unless you are spoon feeding them.

Comment

Working...
                        X