This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNS resolution

hey guys, i got the easiest task in the world for ya. i want to set up a dns entry in out domain (.int) that points to an internal website via .com so basically i want peopl on our network to resolve ourhomepage.com to an internal ip, not our acutal website. changeing the subdomain and/or root of the site has proven too difficult for our users, and this minor task has proven too diffucult for me, and im too lazy too look it up i deserve to be eathing this donut making this post. its not eve that great a donut

Re: DNS resolution

Originally posted by the
    and im too lazy too look it up
    Good luck with a comment like that!!

I'm not being funny but if your too lazy to even search google for this then I'm too lazy to help you out. Good luck with the others but they probably feel the same

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Re: DNS resolution

Well try looking up the answer before posting. We can't hold your hand with the simplest of tasks if you're unwilling to help yourself. Put the donut down and pick up a book (or a keyboard) and find the answer. If you still can't figure it out then come back.

We can't hold your jigglybits for you in the lavatory.
      Last edited by ahinson; 17th July 2006, 20:38.
      Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
      X