This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Problem Of Yahoo messenger on ISA server

Hy, I am the cable network client and my yahoo messenger logon on "firwall with no proxies".but i should connect as "no proxies"because we manger ISA server 2004 for this.and Microsoft windows 2003 server with service pack 1 is installed on server.Tell me what i use configration for ISA or client side to login "no proxies"
    thanks

Re: Login Problem Of Yahoo messenger on ISA server

MasterG, Congratulations. you have broken the double/triple post record!! You have managed to start 5 different threads all with the same question. Why?
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

I do this because no one can answer me of my questio so i do again and till no one can answer my question.
      Thanks if u can tell me the question answer . I will be very thankful to u

Comment

Forum rules say "Read or Ride". We do not allow double posting. You posted your question 5 times. I do not care how "important" and urgent your question is, you will not do that on MY forums. Furthermore, how important and urgent is a question about bloody Yahoo Messenger?

So MasterG, have a nice trip, enjoy yourself.

Cheers,

Daniel Petri
        Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
        MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
        X