adding mail attachements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding mail attachements

i currently run windows 2000 with sbs2000 and want all emails from the network to have an attachement which will include a disclosure. can this be done on the server or would it include the signature settings and simpy adding the document?

This is OT for this forum...

I believe this function doesn't exist in Exchange 2000 and to my knowledge hasn't been added to 2003 [in the resource kit?]. You can however achieve your goal by using VBScript.

Microsoft has provided the code...

http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;317680
    Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Definitely off topic for this forum -- can someone move the whole thread to exchange topics?

No version of exchange will put on a disclaimer on outgoing emails unless you write a program to do it.

There are several third party products including PolicyPatrol which are worth looking at

Tom
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
      X