1 Way trust to DMZ in AD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Way trust to DMZ in AD

I am working on a project and i was wondering if anyone could give me some links to explanations as to why creating a one way trust to my DMZ in AD is a security risk? i need to justify this to the proper people so I'm trying to find any and all references I can to help me out.

Re: 1 Way trust to DMZ in AD

I hope this was just a mistake you made postin the same question in 2 different forums. Please be more careful in the future. Thanks!
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Nope, defenitely wasn't a mistake.

Instead of trying to help me out, thanks for your comments.

Guess that's why nobody posts on this forum

Comment

Sorry, are you saying you deliberately posted your question in two DIFFERENT forums? I used please and thanks in my post and you still get offended. Unbelievable!
        Computer User Non Technical.

29,600 posts, guess you are right, nobody posts in these forums.
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77
          Sorry, are you saying you deliberately posted your question in two DIFFERENT forums? I used please and thanks in my post and you still get offended. Unbelievable!
          Computer User Non Technical.

29,600 posts, guess you are right, nobody posts in these forums.
          Yes, I am saying I DELIBERATELY did that in hopes I would get more looks, an it worked, as different people replied to different threads.

I will however not do it in the future, i'm not trying to cause trouble.

Have a nice day

Comment

The reason double posts or cross posting is frowned upon is that it causes considerable confusion when the posts are being answered. The same suggestions can be made in both posts and time can be wasted researching an answer that has already been posted in one of the other locations. Think of it as 2 people taking their cars going to the same destination but using differnet routes. Both drivers need to stop and ask directions from different people along the way in an attempt to get to the same place. Think how much easier it would have been if the both drivers had shared the same car. Just one set of directions and less chance of them going off on the wrong tangent.

Same sort of principal here. Hope my explanation makes some sort of sense for the reason against double posts.
            1 1 was a racehorse.
            2 2 was 1 2.
            1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
            2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
            X