Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asp.net

Hello,

I have a windows 2003 server. On that I have enabled ASP.NET , installed .net framework and enabled web service extensions. But I didn't get the option ASP.NET when I take the properties of website. How can I enable it.

Please help.

Reeja.

Re: Asp.net

Can you still make it clear.

Comment

Hi,

There is one tab "ASP.NET" in IIS when we right click on website like home directory,performance,documents etc... Iam not getting that tab. I guess this is clear now.

Reeja.

Comment

Hi there

Here a screen shot of our ASP.Net enabled Windows 2003 IIS server. I dont see an ASP.Net tab....
        Attached Files
        Server 2000 MCP
        Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

The tab with which you are referring is only present when more than one version of the .net framework is installed. It usually becomes visible if you install v2.0 because Windows 2003 ships with v1.x of the framework.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by ahinson; 23rd February 2006, 03:44.
          Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Hello,

Thank you very much for the help.

Reeja.

Comment

Working...
            X