No announcement yet.

IE screw ups

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IE screw ups

IE applications was not functioning suddenly. Well, I always hits the microsoft error reporting screens when i click on the IE error.

As there's no remove options for IE. The IE folder was remove from the programn files folder.... ( was not recommended actually .. )

Then i followed the method of removing the reinstallation registry so that fresh copy of IE can be reinstalled. but it does'nt helps. the process ended in less than 5 seconds and an installation of IE was not done.... can anyone pls help. thanks alot

You could try using the repair tools on the Windows CD, or reinstalling IE form the CD.

If it really gets serious you might need to reinstall/repair Windows - IE is pretty deeply embedded into Windows nowadays.

I suggest you find a different browser - I use Mozilla FireFox. It's great - smaller, more stable, faster in many cases, has a lot of features that I don't know how I lived without.
    Give it a try - It's great!

Maybe restoring

I think if you boot your computer using ur windows CDROM you can recover the files.
      Best regards,
      Mostafa Itani

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Try this

This small utility will erase the traces of IE so that you can install from fresh.
        If the above link does not work then try this:

Good luck.
        P.S. Try Mozilla or Opera... better than IE
        If it working... don't touch it...!