Restore item within recycle bin does not work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restore item within recycle bin does not work

I am using Windows (see os.jpg for version and environment), and, I noticed all of a sudden that the 'Restore item' feature within the Recycle bin is not working, has this bug happened to anyone else, or has my installation become corrupt?

This is an intermittent and odd problem as the last item deleted i.e. a picture named Untitled.jpg, was successfully restored while the setup file highlighted in the attachment an executable cannot be restored, is it possible that the recycle bin indicates that a file is in the recycle bin while its contents have been already overwritten in the "stack" that controls the recycle bin, or whatever is used to programmatically control the recycle bin?

Why is it so complicated to report bugs to Microsoft is there an email address or a bug reporting page?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jon80; 8th February 2015, 16:15. Reason: update

Re: Restore item within recycle bin does not work

Have you tried activating your copy of Windows? If the grace period has expired (which I assume it has) the system will not be usable.
    A recent poll suggests that 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Comment

Re: Restore item within recycle bin does not work

Why is it so complicated to report bugs to Microsoft is there an email address or a bug reporting page?
      Why is it that things that don't work are a bug? Maybe they are a feature or just a PICNIC function.

report microsoft bugs . Took me less than 15 seconds (I am a slow typer)
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
      X