Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show notification area

Hello!

I have a problem with the notification area. I have hiden the notification area icons and now I don't remember where I can get it back on. Does anyone know where the trigger is how I get them back on?

System tray...?

Are you tlking about the system tray icons, near the clock?
    If so, then right click on the task bar, and check the box whereit says, "Hide Inactive Icons"...

Hope it helps.
    If it working... don't touch it...!

Comment

Re: System tray...?

Originally posted by liorde
      Are you tlking about the system tray icons, near the clock?
      If so, then right click on the task bar, and check the box whereit says, "Hide Inactive Icons"...

Hope it helps.
      Yes that's the right one. But it is totally inactive. I can't customize it or check the box to "hide inactive icons". Any suggestions?

Comment

Start/Run/Regedit: You may need to create the key if it does not already exist.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\Policies\Explorer

Value Name: NoTrayItemsDisplay
        Data Type: REG_DWORD (DWORD Value)
        Value Data: (0 = default, 1 = enable restriction)

Create a new DWORD value, or modify the existing value, called 'NoTrayItemsDisplay' and edit the value according to the settings below. Exit your registry, you may need to restart or log out of Windows for the change to take effect.
        Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

THANX ALOT Ahinson. Now it works again!!! I'm so happy.

Comment

Originally posted by ufo777
            THANX ALOT Ahinson. Now it works again!!! I'm so happy.
            No problem.
            Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
            X