Set priority Real Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set priority Real Time

I need to set user permisions so that a domain user can set real time priority on a
    server the server is also the forest root. Sofar I have granted serveroperatorand set priority va gpo. Must be missing something the test user account can access the server and modify task priorities just can't set the task to run at a high priority.
    Thanks in advance.

Re: Set priority Real Time

So you have already assigned the Server Op group, with the right to Increase scheduling priority?

Is the DC in question using the default DC gpo or another? Make sure you've applied the setting within the correct gpo.
    Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

GPO is configured properly the domain user can increase priority to high but not to real time. It appears that I am looking for a registry hack or a adsi key.

Comment

Okay...

I wasn't aware that there was limitation for High / Realtime. I've spent some time searching for a solution other than giving Admin access but have been unable to find anything useful. If you happen to discover a solution please let us know how to do it.
        Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X