Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Storage Server Authentication Problems (split from "how to copy share permissions")

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storage Server Authentication Problems (split from "how to copy share permissions")

sir i have i problem in my office i have one main domain server 2003 with ad and one storage server 2003 ...in my office employyess are 200 members they are using storage server share folder but every time it asking password and username i want to change the configuration to use the storage with out authentication please help me !!!!!!!!!!! note:without mapping is there any other way for this problem...

Re: How to copy Windows Share

jacob4ec please don't hijack other users posts, you'll get a better response by creating your own thread.
    Is the storage server on the domain? Are the users logging onto their own PCs with domain credentials? Have the shares been setup using domain permissions?
    cheers
    Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Re: How to copy Windows Share

Thread splitted
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
      X