Error Message

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Message

We are running a digital surveillance system and are using Win Server 2003 for the server.

Getting an error:
    com.synectics.synergyii.system.DataAccessException : Update data
    Root Cause: COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2Exception: [IBM][CLIDriver] CLI0108E Communication link failure.SQLSTATE=40003

Not sure if this would be a problem that can be figured out here or if this is due to our actual recording suite software.

Any help or knowledge of this error would be appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Error Message

I would say that it looks like your program is having issues connecting to your SQL server.

Comment

Has it ever worked, has anything changed, did you restart both servers, any errors in the event log, all services running on the SQL server, can you log into the SQL server and see the databases are online?
      Many questions as there isn't much info. As wullieb1 says it looks like a connection issue with your app.
      cheers
      Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Yea, I searched the error and it came up everywhere with people having the same type of issue but no real fixes or how to correct or patches or anything. We have a group of engineers working on the problem in their lab in CA but I figured I would throw it out here since you all seem to be on top of your game and very helpful. Thanks all I will continue to look at this problem and/or wait for the engineers to come up with a fix from the lab.

Just takes a while for them to get around to getting it loaded in the lab to recreate the situation/error(s) and was just testing the waters.

Thanks!

Comment

We're happy to help but I would say most of us don't know the app specifically so have to work just on the info you provided. My questions are to help get a better understanding of what is happening.
          A quick google of "SQLSTATE=40003" implies lost connectivity so maybe check SAN/network links. The event logs on the SQL box may give more info but we're pretty blind with just that message.
          cheers
          cheers
          Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Working...
          X