Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fax services problem...

Hello everyone!

I am very glad to join this forum. I started use this wonderful, very informative website a few weeks ago. Just amazing... a lot of useful info....

Maybe, somebody can help me to resolve my problem ?
    Given: HP ProLiant Server, with internal PCI Modem (not sure what's the model of that modem, but it is fax modem for sure), freshly installed Windows 2003 Standart Edition.
    Modem is correctly installed with latest driver, in Services I see that Fax Service is ok.
    Goal - server should receive incoming faxes and store them in folder on harddrive...
    I tried to send files from outside and at the same monitor Fax receiving process in Fax Manager...
    I saw that fax started receiving... and after receiving, just on last second, suddenly interrupted.... I don't know why... In logs I found only message "unexpected fatal error".... I saw that fax services during session created temporary image file in queue folder.. and after fatal error just deleted that image...

No ideas... No conflicting devices on parallel phone line... Only the modem...

Not sure what else should I check....
    Any help is greatly appreciated!

thanks,
    Mihail
    regards,

Mihail Kravsun
    MCSA, CCNA
Working...
X