Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win2003: windows update downloaded but not installed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win2003: windows update downloaded but not installed.

Hi guys,
    Need ur guys help on this. me kinda new.
    i do the windows update ...(52 updates) i see it downloaded. But suddenly after finish..it says.."some updates were not installed"(pic UPDATE 1) ..and when i click ok at the pop up window..i can see that it failed to installed all the required 52 updates.(pic UPDATE 2)

i've restarted the server. but still same problem.When i go to the Windows Update home page(pic UPDATE 3) it show..its downloaded but not install.

Guys, please help me on this..thanks.
    Attached Files

Re: Win2003: windows update downloaded but not installed.

malware scan.
    or look in the event log, it might have an error code
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

try to download some of the updates from the Microsoft site by googling the KB's and seeing what happens when you install it manually, may shed some light on the issue by giving more information in an error message.
      Please remember to award reputation points if you have received good advice.
      I do tend to think 'outside the box' so others may not always share the same views.

MCITP -W7,
      MCSA+Messaging, CCENT, ICND2 slowly getting around to.

Comment

Hopefully, you have this sorted out by now. If not, did you try installing these using the Administrator account?
        A recent poll suggests that 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Comment

Working...
        X