No announcement yet.

Help guide to install a bootroom system with Win server 2003 with a real Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help guide to install a bootroom system with Win server 2003 with a real Server

I read a few articles about the installation of boot room with win server 2003, but I don't have enough brave to install in the real server of my office , because it is expensive and I am not good at IT. So can anybody guide me by make a detail video on a real system? I am longing for help from u.
    Sorry for my English is not good

Re: Help guide to install a bootroom system with Win server 2003 with a real Server

Sorry, but I don't quite understand what you are asking
    Do you want to install Windows Server 2003 from a bootable network card?
    Or do you want to RUN Server 2003 from some removable media?

Regardless of how you do it, you will need suitable licenses - if it is for training and evaluation, Technet Plus offers a very good, cheap, solution to getting licenses for almost all Microsoft products
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Help guide to install a bootroom system with Win server 2003 with a real Server

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
      Sorry, but I don't quite understand what you are asking
      Do you want to install Windows Server 2003 from a bootable network card?
      Or do you want to RUN Server 2003 from some removable media?

Regardless of how you do it, you will need suitable licenses - if it is for training and evaluation, Technet Plus offers a very good, cheap, solution to getting licenses for almost all Microsoft products
      thank u for your comment. I mean that my system have a Server machine run win2003 server and about 30 PCs connected to the Server and run Win7 over Giga cards.

Comment

Do you already have a server or are you wanting to create one?
        Or are you wanting to install Windows 7?
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X