Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remote Login fail on ADC

Hi,

I have Created a User and added in the GROUP Remote desktop users.
    when I try to log on Main DC server it get successfully.
    but whenever ii try to log on with same credentials on ADC it gives message like

"to logon to this remote computer you must be granted the allow logon through terminal services right......"

If user can connect to Main DC via remote this should be happen same with Additional Domain controller !

Re: Remote Login fail on ADC

Is replication working OK?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

replication working ok.
      i have edited gpedit.msc
      Computer config > windows setting >security settings > local policies > user assignment
      added remote user group in "Allow log on through terminal...."

Comment

And did this work?
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Yes it worked !
          I have cross checked both servers option. If i am not wrong ADC and Main DC options should be same ?
          I found differences and I did it same.

Comment

by rights, if they are in the same OU, and there's no WMI filtering or otherwise applied to the policies, and both ARE in fact DCs, then the same policies should be applying

use RSOP or group policy modeling, to find the differences, and then figure out why
            Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

I want maintain logs on server for Remote Lon On session.
              Which system is connected on my server via remote ?

Comment

Sorry, my Crystal Ball is on the blink again...
                Are you asking how to record remote log ons (if so, look into Account Logon Auditing)?
                Tom Jones
                PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                IT Trainer / Consultant
                Ossian Ltd
                Scotland

Comment

Working...
                X