Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• biosinfo.inf could not be loaded error code 18 windows server 2003

Hi Please help me

I have a Dell Power Edge 2650 with Scsi drives. I am trying to do a fresh install of Windows servers 2003 but get the below error message.

biosinfo.inf could not be loaded error code 18

Please help with any Ideas?

Re: biosinfo.inf could not be loaded error code 18 windows server 2003

What stage of the install do you get it at?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

not very far into the setup, almost at the beggining, after the raid controller drivers etc

Comment

Have you tried booting from the Dell Management media (can't remember the name) and running from there so it prompts you for the installation media at the correct stage?
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Let me try that will give results just now

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
            Have you tried booting from the Dell Management media (can't remember the name) and running from there so it prompts you for the installation media at the correct stage?
            OpenManage IIRC

Comment

Working...
            X