Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I add the Remote Desktop option to a computer icon right click context menu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I add the Remote Desktop option to a computer icon right click context menu

How can I add the Remote Desktop option to a computer icon right click context menu?

Similar to the Command Prompt option to the default Explorer right click
    context menu, I would like to launch a Remote Desktop session to a computer the same way.

Thanks in advance, C

Re: How can I add the Remote Desktop option to a computer icon right click context menu

Right-click on what?
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Re: How can I add the Remote Desktop option to a computer icon right click context me

I think he means in ADUC.
      Server 2000 MCP
      Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Re: How can I add the Remote Desktop option to a computer icon right click context menu

Well then, assuming you're right:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
        Cheers,

Daniel Petri
        MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Re: How can I add the Remote Desktop option to a computer icon right click context me

Nice. Is there anyway to substitute it with VNC?
          Server 2000 MCP
          Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

But of course. You just need to create a VB script to invoke the VNC client to the name of the computer you've right-clicked.

Guy?

Cheers,

Daniel Petri
            MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Hey guys,

What I mean is, when browsing computers in explorer, my network places, Microsoft windows network, domain, I want to be able to right click a computer icon and have the ability to launch a remote desktop connection to it.

Make sense?

Thanks, C

Comment

6 answers after your original post? Yes, it does finally make sense, however I do not have the answer if it's possible or not.

Cheers,

Daniel Petri
                MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
                X