Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trust between different forests across internet

Hi
    I m new to this and win 2003 trust/forest/domain etc.

here somebody made some application to transfter some data from branch office to headoffice thru MSMQ which requires trust between the domains in these diffrent forests.

HO having the main application running on a domain server/application server/DB server in a single box.

branch also have the same setup as HO (application running on a domain server/application server/DB server in a single box)

both domains are running independently.

currently i m having only a wireless card to connect these machines in internet to communicate between.

i am able to ping both machines and able to remote access (mstsc) between them. could anybody help me to setup two way trust between these to forest/domains.

Please help
    Perasum

Re: Trust between different forests across internet

Can you establish a site to site VPN? If so, create the trusts in the usual way
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Trust between different forests across internet

Hi
      thank you for the feedback. currently i dont have any network device to setup any VPN, but I can try windows 2003. Any possible way to setup the vpn throgh this mobile datacard -dialup- internet connection with Win2003 OS?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X