No announcement yet.

IIS errors

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IIS errors

I have problem with my IIS.

I have an SBS 2003, and a few month ago i started to have 2 kind of errors.

1). When i wanted to browse the public folder (right-click, browse or trying access from owa is the same result), i receive the error "HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable ". then, i decided to install exchange 2003 SP1 and it fixes the problem with the public folder but then, i wasn't able to reach the mailboxes. I think it's something related to permissions but i can't make it work.

2). The second problem, happen before and after the Exchange 2003 SP1 update. When i want to reach OMA, i get this error page:

Server Application Unavailable The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request.
    Administrator Note : An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.

Then i go to the event viewer and see this error:

"The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( .NET Runtime ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: .NET Runtime version 1.1.4322.2300- Config parser error: Error parsing C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\confi g\machine.config
    Parser returned error 0x80070005."

Can someone help me, please?

thank to all

Re: IIS errors

Please try:

The problem usually occur from un-normal server installation of the SBS server
    or/and un-normal update process.

Best Regards,

Yuval Sinay

LinkedIn:, Blog: