Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I check which DST settings are active on my servers and workstations?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I check which DST settings are active on my servers and workstations?

There used to be a tool released by MS which would show the start and end dates for DST, but I cannot find it anymore.

My servers are Win2K3 and workstations are mixed XP/7. Note that no patching has been done prior to me starting here (that's another story!) but I'm concentrating on which computers need which patches. Thanks.
    |
    +-- JDMils
    |
    +-- Regional Systems Engineer, DotNet programmer & Jack of all trades
    |

Re: How do I check which DST settings are active on my servers and workstations?

Don't worry- I found it.
    |
    +-- JDMils
    |
    |

Comment

Re: How do I check which DST settings are active on my servers and workstations?

So perhaps you could post your solution or a link to the tool, for the benefit of others?
      Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

The tool can be found here:

http://www.softshape.com/cham/manual/tzedit.htm

Here's a screenshot:
        Attached Files
        |
        +-- JDMils
        |
        |

Comment

Working...
        X