our server blank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our server blank

Dear all, i got problem with my server 2003, T_T already confuse.
    i got problem when first time to log on computer, after i write my password and login to server , the server is blank. normally after i login to computer, it should appear windows "applying personal setting" but in this case nothing happen, just blank screen T_T. need all of your advise , thank you

Re: our server blank

What do you mean by "T_T" ?
    Can you post a screen shot / photo?

Can you log in remotely or access the server via another computer?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

"T_T" is kind of unhappy smiley. The underscore is mouth and T is an eye shedding tears.

-vP

Comment

Ah -- I thought this was part of an error message
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

sorry for confuse u with the emo : )

yes i can remote the server, but the remote is blank....
          i already know the problem , conficker virus infect my server, but i still don;t know how that virus can make the server blank ... i use S*P 11.5 but it very useless...
          i try conficker killer from k*sperky, it effective for 2 server but still 1 server make problem..

any advise for me ?

Comment

Working...
          X