Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• access denied for One website.

Hi,

One user Using A private website; where we are uploading Advertisments. That site give Authentication (Register username and password )

Proble: From domain system while using this credentials on website it give error "Access Denied"

And from workgroup system its working fine !!!

pls help me to resolve this issue.

thanks

Re: access denied for One website.

Have you checked for cached credentials or anything in internet zones that might be blocking it?
    Does this apply to all users in the domain or only one, and does it apply to all computers in the domain?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Hi,

I have checked cache credential but nothing is found like.
      only one system having problem; i tried on other domain system with same site and same usernameassword its working fine

i tried this site with other browser; but same !

i am confused why its showing access denied ; after puting username and password for internet site how can it shows this message.

how do i resolve this ?

Comment

If it is one PC only, IMHO dont bother troubleshooting, just format and reinstall
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Does the system require servername\username format for the username? If it is expecting that and the user is simply typing the username, the server may be rejecting it because the user's own machinename\username is being used??

I have found this happens with some of our Win Vista and Win 7 machines when connecting remotely to our network. Replacing the 'domain' (\\servername) with what the server expects solves it.
          A recent poll suggests that 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
            If it is one PC only, IMHO dont bother troubleshooting, just format and reinstall
            Finally I reinstall OS and not taken this system under DOMAIN, now all working finr about website issue;

while taking backup of this system from domain system it is not accessible !

How do i access this workgroup system from domain system ?

Comment

If you have a domain why do you have a machine on a workgroup?
              cheers
              Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Working...
              X