Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• set up host www

please help me.

i have a problem in windows server 2003, How do I set up the www host in server 2003. this is the first problem.

second problem tell me or explain step by step create a web server in 2003.

thanks before.

Re: set up host www

there are probably as many guides on how to install and configure IIS6.0 on Server 2003 available on the net as there are unskilled, technically lacking and downright lazy Server Administrators who have no idea on how to use google.
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

If you need step by step instructions, I'd recommend you to take a class for Server 2003. Nowadays most classes tend to focus on Server 2008. Take a look at community colleges and the like if you are short on training budget.

-vP

Comment

....or google,by far the most convenient, least expensive route.
        Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

thanks u all.

Comment

Just do NOT put the web server on a DC. Not a real good idea. On a serious note, the hardest part is actually creating the web pages. Also, don't forget to Port Forward 80 on the router to the IP of the Server hosting the web site.
            1 1 was a racehorse.
            2 2 was 1 2.
            1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
            2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
            X