Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iis 6.0

Hi everyone
    i' need help for install IIs 6.0 (windows 2003 sp1) in a configuration that permit a officescan 7.0 (Trend Micro) to work properly.
    In the Kb of Trend Micro the solution is officescan 7.0 is not work correctly with 2003 sp1 II6.
    So Someone tell me try to install IIs in the modality 5.0, well what can i do for install IIS in this mode..... and is possible????
    Many thanks Gian Luca

Re: Iis 6.0

I've never heard of installing IIS6 in IIS5 mode, doesn;t make much sense.

All it will probably be is that IIS6 is a lot more secure out of the box, and you may need to relax this security before officescan will work.

If you supply error messages, problem symptoms and end goals we maybe able to help.

topper
    * Shamelessly mentioning "Don't forget to add reputation!"

Comment

Re: Iis 6.0

Originally posted by topper
      I've never heard of installing IIS6 in IIS5 mode, doesn;t make much sense.

All it will probably be is that IIS6 is a lot more secure out of the box, and you may need to relax this security before officescan will work.

If you supply error messages, problem symptoms and end goals we maybe able to help.

topper
      I believe there ís a checkbox somewhere to put IIS6 in IIS5.x mode. But I never gave any attention to it so I can't really tell on which tab it is right now. Will have to look it up when I'm at home.....

Edit: check this. I haven't read the article yet, but there is an obtion to run IIS6 in IIS5 isolation mode. HERE
      Last edited by MRE; 4th October 2005, 13:27.

Comment

Working...
      X