Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IIS view mode problem

Hi
    i have a winxp machine with IIS configured (used to host intranet webpage).
    my problem is that when i am browsing the site there are some links to maped drives... like forms (expense forms ,doc ,xls ,etc) when clicking on a link it opens on the right side of the page... but it looks like linux style or how do i call that... i remember that it was diffrent it was like browsing the dir and you could copy... change the view settings.... here is a screenie... how do i change that back?
    thanks
    Attached Files
    MCSE 2000 Done
    RHCE Done

Re: IIS view mode problem

Check this out, it might be the solution.
    Attached Files
    Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

sorry... took me some time to answer... (i was on hollidays)

i have tryed that on 2 machines (winxp pro) and it dont really work.
      i have cleared the IE offline chache and tryed cuple of times but it did not work.
      maybe there is some other solution? should i try to use MS Sharpoint?

thanks.
      MCSE 2000 Done
      RHCE Done

Comment

problem solved

ok i think it was my mistake...
        i found out that if i make the link to the files (with the view problem) outside of the wwwroot (like on a network drive) the view comes back to folder view.
        this was my work around solution... if someone knows another one inside the wwwroot to make this work i would be happy to know.

thanks
        MCSE 2000 Done
        RHCE Done

Comment

Even though you consider this to be a work around at least its working.

Good job.
          Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
          X