Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to certain rights to a particular user.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to certain rights to a particular user.

hello sir...
    Last edited by jacob10; 23rd August 2010, 08:40.

Re: how to give certain rights to a particular user.

hello ossian..

sir u there?can you help me to solve this problem?

Comment

Re: how to give certain rights to a particular user.

can anyone help me to solve this problem?how to do this?

Comment

Re: how to certain rights to a particular user.

ossian?????

Comment

FFS -- I am allowed to have a life outside of these forums. Just because I am here SOME days at 0630 does not mean I have to be here every day at that time. I am not your personal IT consultant -- at least not without some payment

Please read the forum rules and start following them. You are getting an official warning for bumping posts -- the next time will be a ban.

Since an extremely fast response is obviously needed, I suggest you either
          a) get some training so you can do this yourself
          or
          b) employ a qualified IT person
          or
          c) hire a consultant

Now I have some real work to do, so don't have the time (or the inclination) to even bother looking at your issue.
          Tom Jones
          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
          IT Trainer / Consultant
          Ossian Ltd
          Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Thread title = how to certain rights to a particular user

What does this mean? You really have to supply the appropriate information to get an answer so I suggest you read the info at the following link. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

After reading, post back with all the information that we need to help you. If there is no answer then maybe nobody can:
            a) understand what you are asking
            b) answer the question because it can't be done
            c) spare the time to immediately reply and may do so when time permits
            d) all of the above
            1 1 was a racehorse.
            2 2 was 1 2.
            1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
            2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Note to readers:
              Originally the OP actually posted a question (something to do with security permissions)but has since decided to remove it and not give anyone a clue what it was about. They then bounced it 3 times in less than an hour, tried removing those posts and generally made a complete iD10t of themselves.

Thread locked and left as a warning to others about the need to follow the rules.
              Tom Jones
              MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
              PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
              IT Trainer / Consultant
              Ossian Ltd
              Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
              X