Event ID 1178 & 1073 Source: ClusSvc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event ID 1178 & 1073 Source: ClusSvc

I Faced this issue with my 6 nodes cluster all are windows 2003 ent. R2. All of a sudden cluster services got failed, after investigation we found "Event ID 1178 & 1073 Source: ClusSvc"

For Even ID 1073 MS article "http://support.microsoft.com/kb/257879" says it can caused if the device drivers from another program are not compatible with the Cluster service. Third-party filter drivers can prevent the Cluster service from accessing cluster resources, but it was working absolutly fine earlier and we didn't install anything new.

Request for your help regarding this issue..
    Hari Shanker
    VCP, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA:

" Think beyond and you will go beyond."
    (Your thoughts create your reality. Widen your expectations and thought process and you'll be amazed at how thinking bigger will bring on bigger things.)

Re: Event ID 1178 & 1073 Source: ClusSvc

Hmm

Not even a single response

please help
    Hari Shanker

(Your thoughts create your reality. Widen your expectations and thought process and you'll be amazed at how thinking bigger will bring on bigger things.)

Comment

Applied any updates to the server recently???

Are your disks and clutser working correctly???

Please also rememebr that the people on this forum are not paid to be here and we provide answers to questions if we can and are able to answer.

If you require a piad service then please contact Microsoft who will be more than willing to take the cash from your credit card.

Comment

Originally posted by wullieb1 View Post
        Applied any updates to the server recently???

Please also rememebr that the people on this forum are not paid to be here and we provide answers to questions if we can and are able to answer.

If you require a piad service then please contact Microsoft who will be more than willing to take the cash from your credit card.
        I am aware and understand. My apology if my word hurt someone, but i didn't mean that.
        As far as the issue concerned, it was okey after doing some workaround but it reoccured , we had to log a call with Microsoft.

Thanks for you response.
        Hari Shanker

Comment

Working...
        X