Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Find nunber of DHCP server in the network.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find nunber of DHCP server in the network.

Dear Friends,

I am posting here the some important questions, which will help us to face the inteviews, please reply me with your answers.

1. Is there any cmd to find how many dhcp server in the Network.
    2. If client not able to login the domain? what are the steps we should start?
    3. if server got the blue dump error and stops working? What are the troubleshooting steps should follow?
    4. From Client system not able to login to the Terminal server, what are the steps, should we follow to rectify the issue?
    5. Steps of NTlogin process in to domain?

Thanks and Regards,

Re: Find nunber of DHCP server in the network.

If you're going to a job interview, then you need to be able to answer these questions by yourself. If you can't do that, then you don't meet the requirements of the job. Nobody here is going to help you cheat your way through a job interview.

All of your questions you could answer yourself by doing some research.
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

No pain, no gain. Learn the answer to all of these questions and the world will be your oyster.

Daniel Petri's MCSE and System Administrator Job Interview Questions - Part 1 - Networking
      Daniel Petri’s MCSE and System Administrator Job Interview Questions - Part 2 - Active Directory
      Daniel Petri’s MCSE and System Administrator Job Interview Questions - Part 3 – Exchange
      Daniel Petri’s MCSE and System Administrator Job Interview Questions - Part 4 - PC Technician
      Wesley David
      LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
      -------------------------------
      Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
      Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
      Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
      Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

What traning, experience and qualifications do you have?
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I love interviewing people that have just given some written answers to questions and then going over them in person and watching them squirm during explanation. Am I mean?

Just be honest, if you are not confident with your honesty, then learn more.

I once interviewed a guy who had a MSCE in Exchange 2004. Can anyone beat that?

Ste
          Steven Roberts
          IT Mercenary

MCITP:EA|MCTS|MCSE 2003 (Messaging and Security)|MCSA 2003 (Messaging and Security)|MCP|Prince2 Practitioner

Don't forget to click on the Yin-Yang icon to leave reputation points if you think my advice has been worthwhile!

Comment

Originally posted by Ste View Post
            I love interviewing people that have just given some written answers to questions and then going over them in person and watching them squirm during explanation. Am I mean?
            Fish, barrel, loud bangs? Hardly sporting, but does that make it mean?

Ok so maybe I'm mean too

When I was recruiting my replacement at my last company, I wrote a test for the candidates that nobody was intended to score more than 50% on. The guy who got the job scored 78% (Dave if you read this thread, quit breaking Exchange). The other 3 we interviewed looked... mildly annoyed at me afterwards We had told the agency to tell the candidates to research Windows Server 2008 and Exchange 2007 since none of them had experienced them before and he was the only one who bothered. So fair play to him, he deserved the job. Plus it turns out we went to the same school

I once interviewed a guy who had a MSCE in Exchange 2004. Can anyone beat that?
            That's pretty hardcore, I hear the exams for that one are a bugger to pass.
            Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Lol. The tests that I write for interviewees are quite straight forward, but I always throw in one or two questions that are nigh on impossible to answer without Google at the ready to see what random answers people come up with.

When I go over the questionnaire in the interview, I try and keep a straight face when we get to the "impossible" section.
              Steven Roberts
              IT Mercenary

MCITP:EA|MCTS|MCSE 2003 (Messaging and Security)|MCSA 2003 (Messaging and Security)|MCP|Prince2 Practitioner

Don't forget to click on the Yin-Yang icon to leave reputation points if you think my advice has been worthwhile!

Comment

Just be honest, if you are not confident with your honesty, then learn more.

I once interviewed a guy who had a MSCE in Exchange 2004
                . Can anyone beat that?

Ste

Comment

Lol. The tests that I write for interviewees are quite straight forward, but I always throw in one or two questions that are nigh on impossible to answer without Google at the ready to see what random answers people come up with.

When I go over the questionnaire in the interview, I try and keep a straight face when we get to the "impossible" section.
                  Off Topic: When i do interviews generally i ask scenario based questions to test their reasoning. If chalk and talk is required a board is already ready. I recall being interviewed heavily by infrastructure managers and SME's who themselves didnt really understand the technologies they were asking and instead combed the web prior to the interview to find informaton in order to catch the interviewee out. Personally i find that counter productive to the interview process as sometimes it wanders from the purpose of the interview and encourages a discussion on semantics.

Comment

Working...
                  X