Lan Connection status

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lan Connection status

in Lan connection status Windows,when I want to see my send/Recieve information about my Lan connection.it is on Packet/s instead of Bytes/sec.how can I swith in each of those?what is a Packet?how much Bytes does it ontain

Re: Lan Connection status

This question has been asked previously before we had the board changed. I did a quick search but didn't find it. Anyone else remember the answer?
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Well the short answer was that there is no way to change it because it's determined by the NIC's driver.
      Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

if it's unchangable,then is there any way to Convert it,so that I could understand the amount of data which pass?

Comment

Isn't it amazing what a couple of hours sleep can do. http://forums.petri.com/showthread.p...highlight=byte
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Originally posted by biggles77
            Isn't it amazing what a couple of hours sleep can do.
            Oh come now! Sleep only wastes time and takes the fun out of getting toally frustrated in trying to solve the problem!

Comment

Originally posted by S2002
              if it's unchangable,then is there any way to Convert it,so that I could understand the amount of data which pass?
              There' s no easy way to convert it with simple math because not all frames are truely 1500 bytes (they're padded).
              Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
              X