PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 01B5AC6A

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 01B5AC6A

I have been spending 5 days on solving that error, still no success...

I have IIS6, PHP 5.2.13 MySQL 5.1.11 on Windows Server 2003 SP2, and I went on by the steps from videotutorialzone.com.
    When I try localhost/info.php (which is phpinfo() ) it works fine, MySQL Administrator also shows that it's running. So till this point everything is grate.

But when I try to install joomla I stuck on 4th step( Database), I put

host name: localhost , username: root, password: --, database: test

and after pressing next it shows me "PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 01B5AC6A" I tried to restart the server nothing changed, still stucks Can you help me please

Re: PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 01B5AC6A

You don't mention whether it's 32-bit or 64-bit Windows Server. In any case, you should really raise this on the PHP mailing lists and whatever the support offering for Joomla is, which I believe is also a mailing list.
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Re: PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 01B5AC6A

See if the other suggestions on your other thread worked: http://forums.iis.net/t/1169873.aspx
      Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Working...
      X