Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convert WORKGROUP to DOMAIN of "Windows XP Professional" PC

Dear Friend

I've explained my difficulties in the attached document file.

Please help by providing guideline from the beginning.

I've fallen in tremendous trouble. I've already tried a lot to resolve the issue but failed.

This issue has become "TOP URGENT" to me.

N.B. Please note, I've configured my Server by OS "Windows 2003 Server". "Active directory" has been installed over there. Now I just want to incorporate my "Windows XP Professional" PC as Client under the Domain "araf.headoffice.com" which is the ]Domain Name of the Server.

Appreciate, if you would come back with the solution at your best possible time.

Regards
    Pervez
    Last edited by Wired; 23rd April 2010, 07:30. Reason: fixed formatting; removed doc

Re: Convert WORKGROUP to DOMAIN of "Windows XP Professional" PC

If its "top urgent" please remove your cedit card from your wallet and call Microsoft.

I doubt very much someone here will open your word document either as it could contain viruses.

Also reported for moving as its in the wrong forum.

Comment

I took the risk but the document wasnt really helpful
      Post (as text) the results of an "IPCONFIG/ALL" on both the client and the domain controller
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

If you're going to describe your issue, do it in the post, not in a doc attachment. Also, please post in the appropriate forum (e.g. this one), not in the suggestions forum which this thread was originally located in.
        ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X