Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 SP2 Community Technology Preview

Overview
    The software included in this Exchange Server 2003 SP2 CTP download is intended for evaluation and deployment planning purposes only, and not for production use. CTP releases of any product will not display the stability of a shipped Microsoft product. You may encounter problems with Exchange Server 2003 SP2 that could possibly result in a loss or destruction of data. Some of the mobility features contained in this CTP download are not yet available for testing, pending availability of Windows Mobile 5.0 devices. This build is available only in English.

Important: This release is not intended for production environments and should only be used in a test lab environment.

Exchange Server 2003 SP2 CTP is unsupported pre-release software distributed for feedback and testing purposes only, and is not supported by Customer Services and Support (CSS). For questions about this technical preview, see the Exchange Server Newsgroups or the Exchange Team Blog.

Known Issue: The release notes contained in this download are out-of-date. For the most current version of the release notes, see the Exchange Server 2003 SP2 CTP Release Notes.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

Understand that this is NOT to be installed into production and is NOT supported!
    Last edited by danielp; 20th August 2005, 19:48.
    Cheers,

Daniel Petri
    Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
    MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Re: Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 SP2 Community Technology Preview

Question,

does anyone knows when will be the release of Exchange 2003 SP2?
    I know it's being tested at the moment, but is there any time estimation of the official release?
    I'm working with exchange 2003 st and we are standing on 13GB priv1.edb file at the moment, I cancled the order of the enterprise edition order since I've read that the SP2 will allow managing the exchnge DB up to 72GB...

Comment

Re: Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 SP2 Community Technology Preview

Word of the official release is "Fall 2005", i.e. in a month or two, or three. I'd keep holding on, if I could.
      Cheers,

Daniel Petri
      Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
      MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
      X